INTEGRAL PEST SERVICES CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Pest Management Professional
Pest Management Professional
Integral Pest Services is a member of the Integral Services Group family of companies, a leader in building maintenance across western Canada. At Integral Pest Services, we believe in providing our team members with a career path that encourages growth and uncapped earning potential is essential to our success as an organization. All our team members are self-motivated professionals who develop personal and professional goals supported by an environment that provides ongoing training, financial incentives for excellence, and additional rewards for growing the volume of Integral Pest Services business.
Integral Pest Services’ Pest Management Professionals will use their comprehensive training and field experience to ensure a pest-free environment where our customers work and live. This position works directly with each customer to assess their needs, identify pest issues, develop, and deliver appropriate remediation and prevention plans to protect our clients’ properties and maximize customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Pest Control – Provide commercial and residential pest control services. Manage a portfolio of accounts. Conduct inspections to determine the source of pest activity. Select and build treatment strategies to remedy pest presence. Perform pest treatments and install products to create a pest-free environment. Develop and maintain pest prevention programs. Provide recommendations and pest proofing services. Operate and maintain service vehicles and equipment. Other duties as required.
- Customer Experience – Build customer relationships through friendly, helpful, and courteous behavior during service visits. Listen to customer needs and offer IPS solutions to pest issues and recommend appropriate services to resolve customer concerns. Identify and alert customers of additional service offerings that will provide value to the customer. Develop and grow business within a predetermined service range.
- Continuous Learning – Become knowledgeable in all Integral Pest Services products and services. Stay current on the latest developments, trends, technology, and regulations in the pest control industry. Participate in employer-provided training on new treatment methods, products, and services in the IPS range of pest control solutions. Obtain and maintain licenses/certificates required by provincial, and local regulations funded by Integral Pest Services.
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen
- Valid provincial pesticide applicators licence
- Possess a valid driver’s license and undergo motor vehicle driving record check
- Available to work Monday-Friday, Saturdays and emergency on-call as needed
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent work & training experience
- 1+ year experience as a multi-discipline technician
- Sales experience as asset
Other Skills, Attributes, And Abilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning and becoming knowledgeable in pest control
- Motivated and ability to self-direct work schedule
- Ability to travel provincially
Why Choose INTEGRAL?
Integral Pest Services is proudly Canadian.
We are one of western Canada’s fastest growing pest control companies. We service residential and commercial customers from Ontario to British Columbia.
IPS is part of the Integral Services Group, family of companies headquartered in Coquitlam, British Columbia.
A career with IPS is exactly that – a professional trajectory filled with unlimited opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and for providing exceptional customer service.
Below you’ll find information about some of what Integral Services Group has to offer all Full-Time team members.
- Starting salary up to $70k/ per year plus bonus
- Company vehicle (5000 km/yr for personal use), cell phone, company paid uniform
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow – We love to promote from within!
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts (many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for motivated entrepreneurial spirited individuals who want to make a difference where our customers work and live. Is that you? Send us your resume to email@example.com
Integral Pest Services is a new kind of pest control, we are redefining how the pest control industry should be. We believe Integral Pest Services is a vehicle for our team members to fulfill their dreams outside of work.
We have a dedicated team of licensed professionals ready to take on any commercial & residential pest problem.
We believe in taking a proactive approach to pest control by getting to the root cause of the infestation and treating it from there, utilizing the latest technology and industry-leading pest control procedures.
We guarantee our services and know that by working directly with our clients, we will solve any pest problems they may have and keep them from coming back. We are your strategic pest control partner.
Never imagined yourself in pest control?
Pest control is the first line of defense in protecting human and animal health. We work hard to keep our food chain safe and the places we work and live pest free. A career in pest control can be very rewarding financially and professionally. Take your career to the next level with a stable industry that requires outside the box thinking. Your next career awaits you with Integral Pest Services.