INTEGRAL PEST SERVICES CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Integral Pest Services is a member of the Integral Services Group of companies, a leader in building maintenance across western Canada. At Integral Pest Services, we believe in providing our team members with a career path that encourages growth and uncapped earning potential is essential to our success as an organization. All our team members are self-motivated professionals who develop personal and professional goals supported by an environment that provides ongoing training, financial incentives for excellence, and additional rewards for growing the volume of Integral Pest Services business.
Integral Pest Services’ Account Managers are driven and competitive professionals with proven outreach strategies, cold calling experience and business savvy to support a dedicated segment of our business. We are currently looking to expand our services in Vancouver/Surrey/Burnaby/North Shore/Richmond (Including Mitchell Island)/Delta (North and South and Annacis Island,) New Westminster and Coquitlam.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain working relationships with customers
- Manage portfolio of clients. Work with operations to develop treatment strategies.
- Generate leads, chase opportunities & find creative solutions to close deals.
- Increase Sales of existing accounts and prospective clients making use of efficient and effective outreach strategies to develop leads and grow your network
- Understand and target specific market with proven strategies, spearhead focused sales campaigns, participate in trade shows and communicate with professional associations
- Track activity, follow up, nurture relationships, and be at the forefront of every opportunity
- Coordinate timeline, job specs, and production details with your technical service team
- Create new sources of revenue and contribute to the knowledge base of our sales team
- Continuous Learning – Become knowledgeable in all Integral Pest Services products and services. Stay current on the latest developments, trends, technology, and regulations in the pest control industry. Participate in employer-provided training on new treatment methods, products, and services in the IPS range of pest control solutions.
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Available to work Monday-Friday
Education & Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent work & training experience
- 2+ year account management experience with business-to-business sales background
Other Skills, Attributes, And Abilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning and becoming knowledgeable in pest control
- Comfortable with self-directed working conditions
- Highly organized in prioritizing work with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Ability to travel provincially
Why Choose INTEGRAL?
Integral Pest Services is proudly Canadian.
We are one of western Canada’s fastest growing pest control companies. We service residential and commercial customers from Ontario to British Columbia.
IPS is part of the Integral Services Group, family of companies headquartered in Coquitlam, British Columbia.
A career with IPS is exactly that – a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer service.
Below you’ll find information about some of what Integral Services Group has to offer all Full-Time team members.
- Salary plus commission
- Gas allowance
- Company cell phone
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow – We love to promote from within!
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid sick time
- Employee Discounts ( cellular/mobile service, (and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for motivated entrepreneurial spirited individuals who want to make a difference where our customers work and live. Join an organization at the forefront of everything now.
Work close to home. Generous incentives, yearend bonus structure, along with corporate resources at your disposal.
Is that you? You make the call! Send us your resume to email@example.com
Integral Pest Services is a new kind of pest control, redefining how the pest control industry should be.
We have a dedicated team of licensed professionals ready to take on any commercial & residential pest problem.
We believe in taking a proactive approach to pest control by getting to the root cause of the infestation and treating it from there, utilizing the latest technology and industry-leading pest control procedures.
We guarantee our services and know that by working directly with our clients, we will solve any pest problems they may have and keep them from coming back. We are your strategic pest control partner.
Never imagined yourself in pest control?
Pest control is the first line of defense in protecting human and animal health. We work hard to keep our food chain safe and the places we work and live pest free. A career in pest control can be very rewarding financially and professionally. Take your career to the next level with a stable industry that requires outside the box thinking. Your next career awaits you with Integral Pest Services.